The CC2564MODN TI Bluetooth HCI module is a complete Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE HCI solution that reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. Based on TI's seventh-generation Bluetooth core, the HCI module provides a product-proven solution that is Bluetooth 4.1 compliant. When coupled with a microcontroller unit (MCU), the HCI module provides best-in-class RF performance. TI's power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE modes of operation. With transmit power and receive sensitivity, this solution provides a best-in-class range of about 2x, compared to other BLE-only solutions.
- Single-Chip Solution Integrating Bluetooth Basic Rate/Enhanced Data Rate/Low Energy Features
- Bluetooth 4.1 Compliant Up - Improved Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) to the HCI Layer
- Assisted Mode for HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
- Profile or A2DP Profile to Reduce Host Processing and Power
- Advanced Power Management
- Supports Class 1.5 Applications
- Supports Maximum Bluetooth Data Rates Over HCI UART Interface