The MAX2470EUT+T is a 10MHz to 500MHz VCO buffer amplifier with differential outputs in 6 pin SOT-23 package. It converts a single ended input to a differential output. This is flexible, low cost, high reverse isolation buffer amplifier for applications with discrete and module based VCO designs. It offers a single ended input and has two selectable frequency ranges of operation, 10MHz to 500MHz and 10MHz to 200MHz. At -5dBm output power, it consumes 5.5mA of supply current in high frequency range and only 3.6mA of supply current in low frequency range. It features high input impedance for maximum flexibility, enabling them to be used with a variety of oscillator topologies. High reverse isolation combined with low supply current makes them ideal for applications requiring high performance with low power. It is used in cellular and PCS mobile phones, ISM-band applications, active baluns and general purpose buffers/amplifiers.
- Supply voltage range is 2.7V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Power gain at 200MHz is >14dB
- 64dB typical reverse isolation at 200MHz
- Low distortion output drive
- Voltage gain is 16V/V at fIN = 10MHz, HI/LO(complementary) = GND
- Harmonic suppression of -26dBc at fIN = 500MHz, POUT = -5dBm, HI/LO(complementary) = VCC